Write a 500?1,000?word paper reflecting on two prescribed areas and one area of your choosing.
Consider the journals you have written during this course and address the following:
- Reflect back on the items you selected each week that connected to your education.
- How has the knowledge you have gained from your program of study assisted you in your volunteer appointment? How do you see it assisting you in the future?
Consider all areas of student life such as general education requirements, major, minor, emphasis, chapel, extracurricular, community service, volunteer experiences, employment, faculty, administration, etc. and address the following:
- In your opinion what are one or two things that would have made your experience at Grand Canyon even better?
- Point out people and events in your Grand Canyon experience that had the most positive influence on you. Explain one or two of them.
- Then, explain how your Grand Canyon experience changed you personally, professionally, and spiritually.
- How do you see this whole experience impacting your future?
- In what specific ways are you better prepared for professional life?
Reflect on anything else related to your volunteer experience.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
Essays will be evaluated on content (what you say), but also based on organization, grammar, spelling, freedom from error, punctuation, and the like. The essay should demonstrate the student’s professional ability to communicate and share information.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.