1. Briefly describe the water crisis in Flint Michigan, and discuss accountability concerns for that public health event. How is accountability related to health justice in this situation?
Your response must be at least 200 words in length.
2. Discuss personal responsibility as it relates to health outcomes. Address how socioeconomic factors might impact an individual’s ability to be held accountable for their lifestyle choices.
Your response must be at least 200 words in length
Alarms are intended to alert caregivers of potential patient problems. But if alarms are not properly managed, they can compromise patient safety.
After completing the assigned readings:
- Respond in one strategy per level.
- Develop one alarm management and patient safety strategies for each of the following levels of care:
- Individual caregiver
- Review the rubric for more information on how your assignment will be graded.