Student will select an article from a peer-reviewed, scholarly article that discusses the legal aspects of education of students in an emergency medical program. Use the databases within the CSU Online Library or another source that contains peer-reviewed, scholarly articles. The purpose of this activity is for you to practice reviewing articles that contribute to the industry. The authors of these articles are researchers and professionals that have shared or experimented with ideas that demonstrate potential to improve the industry. As a professional in the industry, it is in your best interest to review the literature and trends within it. Doing so provides you with the opportunity to read about what has been successful and how. Plus, it allows you to analyze the ideas that were unsuccessful, how you can improve them, or at least avoid repeating the mistakes of others. Use these skills to contribute to research papers and other scholarly writing in the future. As you read the article, consider the following questions: How could the topic of this article apply to your personal or professional life? How could it apply to an organization you have observed? Use the following guidelines to select an article:
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!