The Ethical, Social Responsibility, and Marketing Strategy of Apple Corporation Apple Inc. is an American-based multinational corporation that designs, manufactures, and markets consumer software and electronics, personal computers, and other communication-related services. Since it launched the iPod mp3 player in 2001, the company has experienced tremendous growth. Presently, it is reputed as one of the most successful and biggest electronics manufacturer in the world. In addition, Apple Inc. is famous for its revolutionary marketing strategies, which have helped it to compete favorably against market rivals like South Korea’s Samsung Electronics, LG, IBM, and Microsoft. Despite the company’s financial success, however, it has faced criticism over its failure to enforce its ethical values and social responsibility policies, especially over its suppliers, who are accused of violating environmental regulations and workers’ rights.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!