Task 1 (6 – 7 Pages) Not too informative
Once you have sufficiently carried out reconnaissance and footprinting, you are ready to launch your attack.In this module you will learn about lauching a penetration test, practice WhiteHat hacking and then attempt a penetration.
Carrying out the attack has multiple parts in order to test each part of the system.You should learn about each test first and then practice.
First, Learn about ethical hacking of systems.
- Read Chapter 3 and 4, and 6 and 7 in The Basics of Hacking and Penetration Testing: Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Made Easy, Second Editionhttp://library.books24x7.com.ezp-02.lirn.net/toc.aspx?bookid=56577
- Work through chapters 1 â€“ 9 in Hacking and Penetration Testing with Low Power Devices http://library.books24x7.com.ezp-02.lirn.net/toc.aspx?bookid=78669
- Read Chapter 6 â€“ 12 in Ethical Hacking and Penetration Testing Guide http://library.books24x7.com.ezp-02.lirn.net/toc.aspx?bookid=61791
Second, work through each penetration in iLab.
- Certified Ethical Hacker v9 CEH CEHv9, Module 06 Malware Threats
- Certified Ethical Hacker v9 CEH CEHv9, Module 07 Sniffing
- Certified Ethical Hacker v9 CEH CEHv9, Module 9 Denial of Service
- Certified Ethical Hacker v9 CEH CEHv9, Module 10 Session Hijacking
Task : Now you should be ready to carry out a thorough penetration test on a system in the sandbox in iLabs.Set up the lab so that you can complete penetration of the operating system, looking or backdoors, viruses, and other vulnerabilities and attacks. Take screen shots of the process and write a report of the findings.
Task 2 (2 – 3 Pages)
PLEASE SUMMARIZE THE VIDEO BELOW;
Task 3 (2 Discussions Reply 200 Words each)
find discussions in attachment below