For this assignment, you will need to download the Student Grade Book template by clicking here.
After you download the template to your desktop, open the grade book and complete the following steps:
- Step 1: In cell B2, enter the current date in Month, Day, Year format. Example: November 15, 2011
- Step 2: In Cell E4, change “Student name” to your name. Use the Merge Cell command to spread your name over two to three cells.Click here to place an order for a similar paper and have exceptional work done by our team and get A+results
- Step 3: In cell D4, Enter the heading “My Grades at AIU.” Format this title in bold, Calibri, 16-point font.
- Step 4: In the areas where you see zeros is the data entry area, enter the grades for both of the courses. You can enter your actual grades or make them up.
- Step 5: In column M11, Sum all of your grades. Copy this formula to M12
- Step 6: In column N11, compute the percentage. Use a formula or a calculation.
- Step 7: In field D16, compute the total of both of your classes.
- Step 8: In the Date column, enter the date you took the course. This can be real or fictional.
- Step 9: Bold all of the headings.
- Step 10: Put a border around the data-entry area.
- Step 11: Do any other modifications you like to make the data more presentable.
- Step 12: Save the document as “First Name_Last Name_StudentGradebook.xls
Please submit your assignment
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
- Computer Science homework helpClick here to place an order for a similar paper and have exceptional work done by our team and get A+results