I’m trying to study for my Management course and I need some help to understand this question.
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Demonstrate a thorough understanding of the communication architecture for professional success and a process for management writing. (Lo 1.2), (Lo 1.6)
Identify sentence and paragraph level language needed to convey a business voice in management writing (Lo 1.3)
Apply techniques to lead and participate in collaborative and individual management writing. (Lo 2.3)
- All students are encouraged to use their own word.
- Assignment -1 should be submitted on or before the end of Week-07 in Black Board only.
- This assignment is an individual assignment.
- Citing of references is also necessary.
In this Assignment, you will find some images that relate to covid-19 Pandemic crisis.
Please See the images and answer the following questions:
(****All Picture sourced from newspaper Published in Middle East)
Assignment Question(s): (Marks 05)
Write a paragraph on “Arabs are reacting to the COVID-19 crisis” by using own words; refer the Images/ Pictures shown in this assignment.
(Hint-for paragraph writing; read chapter 3)
(Word limit min. 400 words)
Which type of barrier are you facing during lockdown, relate your situation with given pictures explain in your words and include how you solve these barriers.
(Word limit min. 200 words)