Research paper must provide economic analysis of your research (research paper’s title).
Research paper to be an economic analysis of a current (2013-2019) International Trade and Finance activity.
Focus on economic analysis of activity occurring 2013 or later.
Economic analysis to address the economic activity and financial implications of your research topic expressed in the affected country’s currency or US dollars.
Economic analysis must address relevant economic factors expressed monetarily. Relevant economic factors could include but are not limited to: labor, material, manufacturing, shipping costs, savings, expenses, taxes, return on investment (ROI), profitability, monetary benefits, monetary detriments, etc.
Disparity in socioeconomic factors, political considerations, environmental impact, etc. must be addressed as an economic variable, not a political/social problem.
Background information and definitions should be minimal
Do not provide political analysis
An example, if you wish to write about locating foreign automobile manufacturers to right-to-work states and then only tell me about local unionization problems, your grade will be minimal since you did not address the economic impact of the location selection.
Use either MLA or APA format for Research Paper.
- Bibliography is required
- Research paper, excluding abstract and bibliography, to be approximately 1,500 words – no less than 1,300 words, no more than 1,700 words.
- Paper must contain your name; however, no title page or table of contents
- Abstract to be included but it does not count as part of the paper’s required word count. Abstract should be approximately 100 words
- At least two refereed journal articles are required and must be included within your citations.
- Google Scholar is a good place to search for articles in refereed journals.
- Cited material cannot exceed 15% of the total word count.
- Proper titles to be used, no last names, e.g. Secretary of State Clinton, President Obama, not Clinton or Obama.
- Content to be spellchecked and proofread before submission, no Instant Message text.
- Use of third-person (he, she, it, and they) format is required. (No “I” “we”, “us”, or “you”)
- Use of Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) is required.
- Times New Roman recommended, size 12 font (title may be larger)
- Standard margins – APA or MLA
- If you are not sure of your topic choice, call to discuss.
- If you are not sure of the direction your paper is going, send it in week 7 for a review.
- Bottom Line – – this paper should be a research paper based on solid economic analysis expressed in the affected country’s currency or US dollars.