. Dr. Hansen, an orthopedist, is seeing Andrew, a 72 year old established male patient today who has complaints of severe knee pain in both knees and repeated falls over the past 2 months. Dr. Hansen completes a detailed history and exam with medical decision making of moderate complexity, including X-rays of each knee which show worsening osteoarthritis. Because the patient has been experiencing repeated falls, Dr. Hansen provides the patient with an adjustable tripod cane with instructions for safe use. Dr. Hansen recommends the patient begin taking OTC glucosamine chondroitin sulfate, anti-inflammatories for pain as needed, and schedules the patient for a follow up appointment in one month. E&M code:______________________________ ICD-10-CM code: ________________________ ICD-10-CM code: ________________________ CPT code: ______________________________ HCPCS code: _______________________
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!