Discussion Forum 1
a 350- to 525-word proposal of your volunteer or interview arrangements.
Include details about your course project such as the following:
- What organization did you select?
- With whom are you meeting?
- What questions will you ask?
- What does volunteering entail?
- What date(s) and time(s) is it scheduled for?
- Explain how it is tied to your leadership purpose.
Format your citations according to APA guidelines
Discussion Forum 2
This module encompasses information on organizational, community, and public policy/society-level interventions.
- Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of utilizing public policy-level intervention to promote healthy behaviors.
- What are some ethical dilemmas that can come from implementing public policy-level strategies? Below are resources for help.
Discussion Forum 3
Your comments will be graded on how well they meet the Discussion Requirements posted under “Before You Begin.” What are the tough choices that parents have to make based on income and health insurance when it comes to the health needs of their children? Do you feel that many parents delay or deny their children medical care? Is there any argument you can use to justify either of these courses of action? Below are some resources you need for your guide.
Discussion Forum 4
PRINCIPLES OF ASSESSMENTS FOR REGISTERED NURSE:
Breathing, Heart, and Lungs
An anxious patient is having rapid and shallow breathing. After a few moments, he complains of a tingling sensation.
- What could be the causes of this tingling sensation?
- What are the various patterns of respiration and their significance?
- Ethnicity and culture influence risk factors for heart disease. Do you agree? Why or why not?
- What is the technique of percussion and palpation of the chest wall for tenderness, symmetry, bulges, fremitus, and thoracic expansion? Explain.
- Would you anticipate hearing hyper-resonance on a patient with a history of tobacco use? Why or why not?
- What are the mechanics of breathing with reference to lung borders and the anatomical structure of the lungs and diaphragm?
****ALL QUESTIONS MUST BE ANSWERED. NO PLAGIARISM/ OTHER STUDENT WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!! PROOFREAD BEFORE SUBMITTING TO ME!!! EVERYTHING WILL BE CHECKED.
Discussion Forum 5
Please review the course objectives stated in the Syllabus. Conduct a self-reflection of your learning in the course and how you personally have met each of the course objectives.
Your initial posting should be 400 words in length and utilize at least one scholarly source other than the textbook. Please reply to at least two classmates. Replies to classmates should be a minimum of 200 words in length.
Discussion Forum 6
As a new health care manager, you will need to have an organizational chart of the facility and of your department. Complete the following for this assignment:
- In PowerPoint or Word, develop a simple organizational chart for a facility or for 1 department.
- Make this chart original.
- Do not use real names or companies.