Research Paper Instructions and Guidelines The aim of this assignment is to put the material into practice and to face the challenges of thinking through the methodological stages of your proposed study. MS WORD OR PDF FORMAT ONLY!!! no other format will be graded by Turnitin How should it look?
1. Introduction of the issue 1a. Clear statement of the problem 1b. Purpose of the study 1c. Significance of the study/ what will it add to the literature
2. Literature review (include a total of 5-10 peer reviewed sources) 2a. Current literature/studies related to your issue/problem 2b. This includes defining key terms and identifying problems identified in specific research
3. Research question/s followed by hypothesis/ hypotheses. -Be specific!
4. Research Methodology: Data collection method (i.e. observation, in-depth interviews, meta-analysis, surveys etc.) Proposed data analysis plan
6. Bibliography list Before submitting the final “product” ask yourselves these questions: What is my topic? Does my literature review correspond with that topic? Do my research question/s and hypotheses correspond with the topic and literature review in that they offer to supplement it? Does my sample size allow me to achieve the goals of my proposed study? Is the sampling technique you are offering appropriate for the proposed study? Does the design correspond to the literature review, question/s and hypotheses? Is the data collection method you offer the most appropriate for the scope of your study?
General guidelines for submission: All papers must have a cover page with the details All papers must have page numbers starting right after the cover page All papers should be about 10 pgs, not including cover page or reference list (in APA style). All papers should be double space, 12 point font, with 1 inch margin on each side. All papers should be submitted no later than May 15. Please submit in separate assignment section.