- Your highest performing and tenured manager of a 20-person department unexpectedly submitted their two weeks’ notice. Your next-most tenured employee in the department has only 2 years of experience. Additionally, there is a major hospital chain in your area that seems to have the first pick recruiting the talent you need.
- Develop a 3- to 4-page strategic plan that outlines priorities and steps to mitigate the impact of your employees\’ rapid departure.
- Propose a recruitment plan to fill the managerial position.
- Develop a pre-boarding checklist and an onboarding plan covering an employee’s first 30, 90, and 180 days with performance metrics.
- Identify policies and practices that could have been put in place to proactively avoid this situation.
- Cite at least 3 reputable references to support your assignment (e.g., trade or industry publications, government or agency websites, scholarly works, or other sources of similar quality).
- Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.