You are beginning the design of your solution for ECPI EMR, the newly combined medical services provider company. You will use Microsoft Visio (via XenDesktop). Part 1 – Existing Network Diagram Using Visio, prepare a diagram based on the information you’ve been given so far. This will be a first step to confirm you have a firm understanding of the existing environment, particularly the hardware already installed. Visio has extensive stencils for diagramming computer networks, however, focus most on thinking through what’s described in the project. Save your file as Lastname_CIS256_U1_Project1-1.vsd Part 2 – Active Directory Diagrams 70 points Using Visio, design a physical and a logical structure for the company. You should have two files, one for each diagram. In these diagrams, you should include physical components such as domain controllers, file storage, forests, OUs, domains, trees, etc. Know that this is an initial plan and will likely change dramatically as you progress in the project. Get ideas from the images in Chapter 3 and 4. What you start with now will likely be very different from what you end with. Save your file as Lastname_CIS256_U1_Project2-1.vsd for the physical design. Save your file as Lastname_CIS256_U1_Project2-2.vsd for the logical design. Submit all three files below.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!