Instructions: There are six different art genres listed horizontally across – African, Renaissance, Impressionism, Cubism, Surrealism, and Pop Art. These same six genres are listed vertically as well. Each box on the grid reflects a common meeting point for the genres listed horizontally and vertically. In these boxes, you are asked to explain either a similarity or a difference between the two genres. Similarities/differences could include artists, time period, style, geographic location, critical response, etc. Using information you included in the grid, write a 1-2 paragraph summary in the area below the grid, for each genre relationship that further analyzes the global, historical, and stylistic perspectives for each genre comparison.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!