Write a research paper about one element from the periodic table of the elements. Select an element that you find interesting and tell the story of that element. In doing so, explain how the element relates to the elements around it in the periodic table and why the element is in that particular location on the table of elements. Below is a list of aspects to explain in the paper: •Who discovered your selected element •When it was discovered •Modern and ancient uses of the element •Ways in which the element’s use impacts our daily lives •Ten (10) physical properties •Ten (10) chemical properties Requirements Your paper should be at least 3 pages long with at least 750 words. The paper should have a title page, the body of the paper, and a bibliography of sources. Use at least four reputable sources, which can include scientific journals, popular press, and one Internet source. Write your paper in a Word document in APA format.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!