Write a program that prompts the user to input an integer & then outputs both the individual digits of the number & the sum of the digits. For example, the program should: output the individual digits of 3456 as 3 4 5 6 & the sum as 18, output the individual digits of 8030 as 8 0 3 0 & the sum as 11, output the individual digits of 2345526 as 2 3 4 5 5 2 6 & the sum as 27, output the individual digits of 4000 as 4 0 0 0 & the sum as 4, & output the individual digits of -2345 as 2 3 4 5 & the sum as 14. Submit your compiled Java code for this assignment, compress the .java file into a single .zip file.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!