Ubuntu 15.10 – Operating System: (using C /C++) Write a manager/worker program to determine the prime numbers from 1 to 1,000,000. The manager program should calculate the prime numbers from 1 to 1000 and then spawn 10 child processes each of which will determine the prime numbers in a range of multiples of 100,000. Thus one child process will calculate the prime numbers from 1,001 to 100,000. the second child process will calculate the primes from 100,001 to 200,000, the third does 200,001 to 300,000, and so on. Use pipes to between the manager and worker processes. The manager should output the sorted list of prime numbers to a single, comprehensive, output file. Document your program with comments clearly. Include information about how to compile, and execute your program.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!