1. State the types of study used in each article.
2. Discuss the types of statistical tests used within each article and why they have been chosen.
3. Discuss the applicability of the chosen statistical test and why the statistical test was chosen.
4. Discuss the differences between parametric and nonparametric tests and how they were applied in the articles you chose.
5. Evaluate how the factors of reliability and validity are accounted for in the articles (of instruments and surveys or in the design and data collection conducted).
6. Summarize how the chosen studies could be applied within the context of your practice.