With 9 sheets of 8×11 paper, create either a single sculptural form or 9 multiples of the same form. If you are creating a single sculpture you do not have to use all 9 sheets. As you are sculpting, consider what the form looks like from different angles. It is also important to consider where or how you will display the sculpture. Some common options include on a table or pedestal, outdoors, hanging from a ceiling, hanging or leaning against a wall, or wearing it on your body. After you make the sculpture: post images of at least two different viewpoints of your sculpture. Give your work a title. After you post the images of the artwork, write at least a two-paragraph essay that includes the following: Describe how the specific properties of the paper influenced the techniques used and the end results. Describe techniques used and why you chose the location or method of display. Describe the form or forms you created. Do they suggest forms in nature or culture? If this were a model or prototype for a larger work, what material, scale, and location would be used in the final work? 3) In a separate third paragraph, discuss the same concepts above regarding another student’s posted artwork. (I have attached the other students sculpture)
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!