Which of the following statements is true of HIPAA rules regarding the release of PHI by covered entities to business associates? A. Once a covered entity releases information to a business associate, the associate may disclose that information to other entities. B. Covered entities are responsible for the use of PHI made by business associates. C. Covered entities aren’t allowed to release PHI (identifiable or de-identified) to business associates. D. Covered entities must require adequate assurances in writing that business associates will adequately safeguard PHI.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!