What is the most interesting similarity between humans and chimps? What is the most interesting difference? For evidence accepted as scientific, it must be empirical (based on observations), public (even your worst enemies are invited to watch you demonstrate it, or to try it for themselves), and repeatable (anybody who does what you did should get the same results that you got, nearly every time they try it). Identify one example of something that the scientists in this video program did to make their evidence accepted as scientific, rather than just one person’s personal opinion. Specifically, explain how your example of the way they collected the observations makes those observations (A) empirical, (B) public, and (C) repeatable.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!