What is one difference between the sternum and the femur? The femur contains yellow marrow, but the sternum does not. The femur is involved in protection, and the sternum is involved in movement. The femur makes red blood cells, and the sternum makes white blood cells. The femur contains compact bone, but the sternum does not.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!