With the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act three specific things became illegal; (1) Segregation of Public Accommodations, (2) Discrimination in Employment and (3) added Gender as a protected class. Today there is still “Defacto Segregation” (segregation of the races not based on law). There is still discrimination in employment (and many other things) against people of color and other legally protected class of people. Women despite laws against it still make over 20 cents per dollar less than men for doing the same work. In 500 words, what is your theory as to why we still have these problems of discrimination and unequal treatment based on color, nationality, culture, sexual orientation and gender?
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!