Medicare and Medicaid are federal programs that cover a large proportion of the US population with healthcare. The two have similar objectives in the area of providing care, but there are significant differences in them that concern reimbursement.
- Describe each program, Medicare and Medicaid.
- Provide the major features of each program.
- Discuss how these programs differ from each other.
- Briefly describe the process of how to bill for each program.
- Submit this topic as a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document. Use APA standards for citations and references.
- Cite a minimum of three outside peer-reviewed sources to support your assertions and save it as SU_HCM1201_W4_Project_LastName_FirstInitial.doc. Submit the report to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.
- Cite any sources using correct APA format on a separate page.