- Propose two ways that a company can gain a competitive advantage over other companies when striving to recruit job applicants. Determine whether technology has assisted or hindered the process.
- Imagine you are head of the HR department, and you have been asked to review two applicants for the sales clerk position at your company. Alice, the first applicant has 10 years of experience in sales work, but can be easily distracted. She will not work on commission and cannot work weekends. She can be a little obstinate, but has an excellent job history. Mary, the second applicant, has one year experience, but very congenial and loves working with people. Her work schedule is very flexible, but she can become a little stressed at times and has been known for having to quietly leave and regroup for a short time. Determine which candidate would be the “right fit”. Support your decision by describing the thought process that lead up to your decision
Analyze the data from Part 1 using Microsoft® Excel® software.
Write a 700- to 875-word paper that includes the following information:
· Describe what method you are using to compare groups.
· Copy and paste the output into a Microsoft® Word document, and also answer the following questions:
o What is the significance level of the comparison?
o What was the alpha level you identified in Week 3?
o What was the means and variance for each variable?
o What was the test statistic?
o What was the critical value for both the one- and two-tailed test?
o Was your test one-tailed or two-tailed?
o Were you able to reject the null hypothesis? In other words, did you prove there was a difference?
· Talk about what these results mean in everyday language and in context to your chosen scenario.
· Make a recommendation based on the findings.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
Example of Output You Would Use to Answer These Questions
the questions are on the attachment provided part 2 is all that is being done