Wanda is afraid of gaining weight and putting herself at high risk for disease. She works out on a regular basis and eats right most of the time. Recently, Wanda had some testing done. Her BMI was 17.2 and her waist circumference was 30 inches. Which statement describes the BEST next move for Wanda so she will be at the least risk for disease? A. Wanda must have an MRI done since the results of the BMI and the waist circumference indicate that she is overweight and is at risk for disease. B. Wanda should consider a more specific test, like a caliper test, so she can target exactly how much she needs to lose to lessen her risk for disease. C. Wanda’s waist circumference indicates that she is not at risk, but her BMI indicates that she underweight. She should develop a plan to move her BMI into the normal range. D. Wanda’s test results show that she is in the normal and healthy range. In order to maintain her current body composition, she should combine cardiovascular training with resistance training.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!