I’m trying to study for my Psychology course and I need some help to understand this question.
- You are hired as a chief technology officer (CTO) of a start-up company, which has two branches: one in Los Angeles and one in San Francisco. The company hired employees to begin working on the design of the product. As CTO, you need to explain to the board of directors your idea in interconnecting the two offices to ensure consistency and collaboration. Employees’ computer systems need to be connected and permitted to connect remotely (i.e. from outside of the office).
The following needs to be taken into consideration:
- Network topology
- Network protocols
- Cost of implementation
- Cloud productivity software
Choose a delivery method from the following options to present your explanation to the board of directors:
- Visual diagram with a brief explanation (PDF format)
- Diagrams can be made using any Microsoft® Office® product or sites such as Lucidchart.
- 5- to 7-slide presentation with narration or detailed speaker notes
- Instructions on how to add audio to Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations can be found on the Microsoft® Office® Support site: Add audio to your presentation.