Create a 16- to 20-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation with speaker’s notes about your selected website in which you complete the following:
- Assess the pros and cons of using an e-mail or newsletter strategy to help build and maintain a core customer base.
- Describe any content and/or strategies you believe will help improve customer e-mail open rates and interaction.
- Explain how this e-mail/newsletter strategy can be integrated with other social media marketing efforts and online communities to improve brand recognition and website performance.
- Evaluate the metrics that should be used to measure the success of the new strategy and processes (i.e., how will you know if your proposed marketing efforts are making an impact?).
- Recommend a plan for moving from the current marketing strategy to your proposed strategy.
- Assess whether new target customers, products, or services should be included in this updated marketing plan.
- Summarize the main points of your strategy and include one-, three-, and five-year projections for the growth you believe will result from the implementation of your strategy.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines, and cite any resources used.