Unit VI Article Critique Hyperlipidemia and Related Disorders One of the topics that are covered in Unit VI is hyperlipidemia and related disorders. Hyperlipidemia is a condition that is characterized by an increase in the plasma cholesterol or triglycerides containing lipoprotein particles. In this Article Critique, using the CSU Online Library, you will select an article that discusses recent research updates and/or findings on the management of hyperlipidemia. The article should be between three-five years of publication. Your critique of the article should include the following: ? An introduction ? A summary of the articles main research findings or main points ? What is the author(s) intended audience? ? Discuss of whether the article contributes to the current knowledge of the management/treatment of hyperlipidemia ? Future directions for research (if any are indicated) ? A paragraph on what you learned from the article that were previously unaware ? Other questions about the article that relate to the unit objective Your assignment must be in APA format and approximately two pages in length (not including the title and reference page.) Be sure to cite all paraphrase and quotations appropriately.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!