For the Unit 3 Complete assignment, write a narrative essay (minimum of 1200 words) which addresses the questions and statements below. When finished, the essay should demonstrate a thorough understanding of the READ and ATTEND sections. A minimum of three scholarly sources are required, and all sources should be cited and referenced in APA format.
- Describe and demonstrate some of the similarities and differences between principles and values. Why are principles and values important normative considerations in ethical decision making?
- Discuss, with examples, at least three ways that opportunity can affect the decision-making process
- What is white collar crime and why has it become such a widespread problem?
- Describe the different kinds of power. Are some types of power more likely to result in ethical and unethical behavior? Explain your answer.
- Refer to the Ethical Dilemma at the beginning of chapter six. In AlumaArcâ€™s reasoning, the benefits of increasing production outweigh the risks of potential injuries. How could this approach potentially backfire? How should Connor approach this issue?
- Refer to RESOLVING ETHICAL BUSINESS CHALLENGES at the end of chapter seven. How could Britney have approached this situation with Candace differently to avoid the predicament Candace is currently in? Is Britneyâ€™s leadership style effective in this situation?