For the Unit 2 Complete assignment, write a narrative essay (minimum of 1200 words) which addresses the questions and statements below. When finished, the essay should demonstrate a thorough understanding of the READ and ATTEND sections. A minimum of three scholarly sources are required, and all sources should be cited and referenced in APA format.
- Describe why it can be difficult to recognize an ethical issue. What are the three foundational values used to identify ethical issues and why are they important?
- Why is corporate intelligence important to business? When does it become unethical?
- Discuss the detrimental effects of workplace bullying. Are laws against bullying feasible since they are hard to define and have the potential to limit managersâ€™ ability to manage? Explain.
- Refer to the Ethical Dilemma at the beginning of chapter three. How should Jayla handle this ethical dilemma?
- Refer to RESOLVING ETHICAL BUSINESS CHALLENGES at the end of chapter four. Are Billâ€™s actions an ethical issue, a legal issue, or both?
- Refer to Case 4: POM Wonderful: Crazy Healthy! Is there any difference in potential deception between Coca-Colaâ€™s advertisers and POM Wonderfulâ€™s advertising?