“Things Fall Apart” book review
i will upload all the information it need.
BOOK/ARTICLE REVIEW GUIDELINES (more specific guidelines on D2L)
1. What is the subject matter of the reading? You may start with a broad contextualization of the subject matter, main idea, or argument.
2. What are the salient and auxiliary ideas, issues, and/or arguments? These two pointers will guide you in crafting an introduction.
3. Discuss each of the salient points/issues and their supporting facts or arguments.
4. Do you find these arguments, discussions, and expositions convincing?
5. What knowledge or experience of the issues, ideas, or events discussed in the reading do you have that supports your position above?
6. Evaluate the organization of the reading. Is it easy to understand?
Your essay should be free-flowing using full sentences and paragraphs to structure and organize your thoughts and ideas. The guidelines above are just that:
Note: The title of your review should be: the author and title of the reading being reviewed.