The roles of organization, systems, and collaborative are imperative to quality improvement in the primary care setting.
Explain why quality strategies for health information management and cost management of primary care have become the focus across the U.S. health system. Include the following discussion points in your explanation:
- Background of quality assessment and management tools appropriate for primary care
- Internal keys to improvement
- External facilitators of improvement
- Quality improvement collaboratives
- Discussion should be 2 pages in length.
- Refer to the Writing Center for APA requirements and utilize the Writing Center Resources found in Course Documents.