Write a 5–6 page paper summarizing the differences and similarities between procedural due process, substantive due process, and equal protection and which Amendments of the Constitution these are protected by.
In your answer, address the following:
- What is Due Process?
- What types of cases are ruled under procedural due process, substantive due process, and equal protection?
- What are the major differences between substantive due process and equal protection?
- What are the major differences between procedural due process and substantive due process?
You should also make sure to:
- Include a title page with full name, class name, section number, and date
- Include an introductory and concluding paragraph and demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard American English
- Use examples to support your Discussion
- Cite all sources on a separate reference page at the end of your paper and cited within the body of your paper using APA format