Strategic reference point theory suggests that when companies are performing better than their strategic reference points, top management will typically choose a risk-averse strategy. When performance is below strategic reference points, risk-seeking strategies are more likely to be chosen. A situational analysis, also called a SWOT analysis is an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses in the organization’s internal environment as well as the opportunities and threats in its external environment. A situational analysis can provide data for the strategy-making process. Choose a company to research. Some choices might include Apple, Google, Redbox, or Netflix. Conduct some basic Internet or other research about the company. Assess the company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. Identify steps they took in the strategy making process as well as at which level each decision was made. Your report should be 1 page in length. For citation guidelines, please refer to the table in the APA Style section of the Tools & Resources page. Save your document with a file name that includes your name, course code, section number, and title. (For example: JaneSmith MAN1733 Week 1.docx) If you are not using Microsoft Word, save your document with the .rtf file extension (Rich Text Format
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!