Stakeholder Presentation IT project managers need to have good oral and written communication skills, as they will interface with stakeholders and project team members from many disciplines. In this unit, you will present a comprehensive summary of your project using PowerPoint. Assume that you will be conducting a closeout meeting with the key stakeholders and report on the project outcomes, lessons learned, and recommendations for future projects.In the presentation, special emphasis should be placed on appropriateness of the project management and design methods used, ways to plan better, communication strategy, risk mitigation, and technical factors such as infrastructure limitations.Your presentation needs to address the following: Project overview. Stakeholder expectations. Project schedule. Risk mitigation. Change control. Communication strategy. Success factors (including budget). Limitations and lessons learned. Recommendations to other IT project managers. PowerPoint Requirements Your presentation must be concise, organized, and free of errors that detract from the overall message. Use charts or graphs that provide evidence in support of your report. Include speaker notes that provide context for the slides.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!