Shoreline Stadium Case Study
Read the Shoreline Stadium Case on pp. 204–205. Considering the information provided, construct a Risk Response Matrix (see text p. 220) that details at least 3 risk events that are likely for this case, your responses to the risks, contingency plans, triggers, and the responsible party for each risk event. Then, using Microsoft Project, create a Gantt chart that details the project schedule (see Table 6.3 p. 205 for task details). Once the chart is created, answer the questions on p. 204 in the format described below. The student is to submit two documents.
- The first document is a paper completed in Microsoft Word that follows current APA format.
- The second document is the Microsoft Project file, which is also required.
- The paper is to include at least 3 resources (the text and at least 2 peer-reviewed sources) and total of 5–6 pages while including the following:
The paper is to include at least 3 resources (the text and at least 2 peer-reviewed sources) and total of 5–6 pages while including the following:
- Title page.
- Project Summary (2–3 pages), including an introduction to the project and recommendations (based on questions 1–3 from p. 204). For this assignment, include research-based rationale for your answers; be sure to include a discussion of possible risks as well as the date the project is scheduled to be completed.
- Appendix: One-page Risk Response matrix.
- Reference page.