Sensation Compose a 1,000 – 1,500-word (2-3 pages double-spaced, typed) essay that includes the following:
- Introductory paragraph – paragraphs must be at least 5-7 sentences (end this paragraph with a thesis statement that outlines the focus of your essay);
- Explain sensation – define sensation, describe the parts of the nervous system, and discuss the lobes of the cerebral cortex, including what lobes correspond to each sense;
- Explain perception – define perception, explain the relationship between sensation and perception, and describe what other elements of an individual’s psychological make-up contribute to one’s perception;
- Discuss the peer-review journal article. Include in this discussion what the article says about cultural and societal norms and their influence on an individual’s perception of right and wrong;
- Conclusion: Summarize your paper in this final paragraph.