Section 5: Proposed Core Team of Change Champions……Continuation from previous areas of project
In Week 4, you examined the benefits of stakeholder involvement and the negative consequences that may arise if this is not sufficiently addressed during strategic planning. This week you have been considering how to leverage the influence of change champions and facilitate team building to promote the successful implementation of a proposed change.
How would you create a core team of change champions for the change you are proposing through your Course Project?
- Reflect on the results of your SWOT analysis (submitted in Week 7) and other elements of your strategic plan.
- Think about how effective stakeholder involvement would promote the successful adoption and implementation of your proposed change.
- Consider the following:
- What strategies would help you to develop a core team to generate buy-in for this change?
- Which stakeholders should be included in the process as change champions? How and when should they become involved?
- Begin to write a 1- to 2-page description of your core team of change champions, which will be submitted next week