You are an external consultant hired to work with hospital administration and the human resources department. You are required to create a PowerPoint for a presentation to hospital administration. Read the Case Study about Regional Hospital on page 196, then answer the Case Study Questions below.
Case Study Questions
- Describe why a program of HR metrics and workforce analytics might be useful in Regional Hospital. If so, why?
- Explain opportunities regarding where and how metrics and analytics might be applied in this organization.
- Identify three analyses and associated metrics that might be useful for Regional Hospital to consider.
- Explain how Regional Hospital can utilize benchmarking as a part of its metrics and analytics effort, if at all.
- Describe advice you would offer to managers at Regional Hospital about developing a program of HR metrics and workforce analytics.
- Explain potential problems that may occur in the establishment of an HR metrics and workforce analytics program for Regional Hospital managers about which you would want to alert them prior to beginning this project.
- Must be at least six slides in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following
- Title of paper
- Students name
- Course name and number
- Instructors name
- Date submitted
- Must use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.