Reflection on Achievement of Outcomes (graded)
Reflect back over the past eight weeks and describe how the achievement of the course outcomes in this course have prepared you to meet the MSN program outcome # 7 and the MSN Essential III and the NP Core Competency #4.
Program Outcome # 7:
Design Patient Centered care models and delivery systems using the best available scientific evidence.
MSN Essential III: Quality Improvement and Safety
Recognizes that a masters-prepared nurse must be articulate in the methods, tools, performance measures, and standards related to quality, as well as prepared to apply quality principles within an organization.
Nurse Practitioner Core Competencies
#4 Practice Inquiry Competencies
1. Provides leadership in the translation of new knowledge into practice.
2. Generates knowledge from clinical practice to improve practice and patient outcomes.
3. Applies clinical investigative skills to improve health outcomes.
4. Leads practice inquiry, individually or in partnership with others.
5. Disseminates evidence from inquiry to diverse audiences using multiple modalities.
6. Analyzes clinical guidelines for individualized application into practice