For this assignment, you will reflect on what you have learned about intelligence analysis and the role it plays in forensics. Imagine that you have chosen to pursue a career as an intelligence analyst. In your paper, you will discuss the role that intelligence analysis plays in the field of criminal justice in general and in forensic science specifically.
In addition, you will explain the roles and responsibilities of an intelligence analyst and identify an industry sector in which an intelligence analyst might choose to work and why. Your reflection paper must be at least one page in length. APA Style will not be required for this assignment.
Locate a scholarly article regarding police liability. Summarize the article and formulate it into an annotated bibliography, paying careful attention to proper APA formatting.
Write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments.
Choose a local criminal justice organization or agency, and discuss the following:
- How are mapping and Geographic Information System (GIS) programs utilized?
- Conduct research into mapping programs other than GIS, and select the best program. Explain why you made your selection.
- Provide examples of how the selected program assisted in solving crimes.
- Explain the limitations of providing personal or confidential information, and address the restrictions on the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA).
- Identify and address current issues with FOIA.
“Predicting Recidivism Among Juvenile Delinquents: Comparison of Risk Factors for Male and Female Offenders”, summarize the findings in 3-4 paragraphs.