Part 1 Refer to the Finding a Note-Taking Technique media piece on the “Note Taking” page in Module 4 and review the explanation of Cornell Notes. Download and review the blank Cornell Notes template. Use the blank note-taking sheet to summarize the main points from Dr. King’s speech as you read it. Focus on the message that Dr. King was trying to communicate to the audience that day. Be sure you complete all the sections of the template, including those for connections, questions, and summary. For reference, use the note-taking example. Part 2 Using your notes as a resource, write a summary of the speech at the bottom of the Cornell note-taking form. Be sure to: Create a systematic summary that captures all of the main points of the speech, as well as the various pieces of evidence Dr. King used to support these main ideas. Paraphrase where necessary. In addition to the summary, reflect on the note-taking activity and address the following: Document what you have learned from the note-taking activity. Describe how you will use note-taking skills in other ways. Submit the filled in note-taking template with the summary and reflection at the bottom as a one- to two-page document.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!