Reducing obesity and improving diet in children
Critical evaluation a particular (Reducing obesity and improving diet (among children) policy published in March 2013) public health policy. Students will select one particular public health policy and critically evaluate its impact in terms of meeting the public health of the intended target group.
1. Introduction which clearly states the aim of the essay, the key issues to be developed, how this is intended to be done and what to be included in conclusion.
2. Background of the public policy and the intended target.
3. Critical evaluation of the public health policy in terms of achieving the set target.
4. Recommendations for practice
5. A firm and relevant conclusion based on the content.
6. Accurate referencing according the Harvard referencing system.