Please read the given articles to answer the questions.
Briefly review and familiarize yourself with the following documents. These will help inform your answers for Task 2.
- 3-4-50: Chronic Disease in San Diego County (Links to an external site.)
- Identifying Health Disparities to Achieve Health Equity in San Diego County: Socioeconomic Status (Links to an external site.)
Answer the following questions:
- What health concerns are experienced by people in your community (e.g., obesity, asthma, diabetes, heart disease, etc.)?
- What behaviors are more or less common among people in your community (e.g., food and beverage consumption, physical activity, tobacco or substance use, violence)?
- Do these health concerns or behaviors vary by subgroup? What are the differences?