Rachel wants to improve her body composition by reducing her BMI. She swims with her friends after school two days a week and eats a well-balanced diet. What else should she do to ensure that she properly applies all the necessary FITT principles in her plan? A. She should add more cardiovascular training and weight training to her exercise routine and eat several low-calorie meals throughout the day. B. She should increase her swimming workouts to five days a week and eat a high-calorie diet that equals 2,500 calories. C. She should add a few days of weight training to her exercise routine and consume 4,000 calories a day. D. She should eat a high-protein, low-carbohydrate diet and add five days of weight training to her exercise routine.
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!