Provide a 150 word response to the discussion question answer below in apa format with in-text citations and references. Title page is not needed: When there is a gap in research findings, it prevents reviewers from being able to determine conclusive evidence and ultimately prevents healthcare clinicians from being able to apply that research to patient care (Robinson, Akinyede, & Dutta, 2103) When a gap exists it suggests that there is further research that needs to be performed, and unfortunately that can nullify the relevance and validity of the existing findings. One positive result of gaps in research findings is that it can highlight strengths and weaknesses in research such as small sample size, possible bias of the study. So this could be considered as a positive because it prompts for further studies and creates a higher level of validity. As well, research gaps are what are the seen as the catalyst for more conclusive studies taken on by researhers. When reviewing the literature and different types of evidence, there are often gaps in the findings. Are such gaps a help or a hindrance when wanting to create a change?
Fill in Order Details
- Submit paper details for free using our simple order form
Make Payment Securely
- Add funds to your account. There are no upfront payments. The writer will only be paid once you have approved your paper
- The best qualified expert writer is assigned to work on your order
- Your paper is written to standard and delivered as per your instructions
Download your paper
- Download the completed paper from your online account or your email
- You can request a plagiarism and quality report along with your paper
Consider Your Assignments Done
See Why Our Clients Hire Us Again And Again!
Elite Academic Research Promises You:
When you order form the best, some of your greatest problems as a student are solved!