The number of words required is 400-500.
Submit a professional response that demonstrates critical thinking, problem-solving, and knowledge synthesis.
When citing resources, don’t forget to use in-text citations and a reference citation at the end using proper APA style. Please consult Purdue’s Online Writing Lab (OWL) website or your APA guide to assist you. See: OWL APA Style Guide for assistance.
Respond to all of the following questions:
- Define project “health” and describe why it is important to monitor.
- What are Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and how can they be used to monitor project “health?”
- Why is it important to monitor and control a project?
- Explain in detail and provide examples of tools used to monitor and control a project. How does project “health” affect monitoring?
- Explain the closing process of a project including some of the steps involve and why lessons learned is critical.