You have recently been hired as the Vice President of Marketing of a hospital in your geographic area. It has been determined that specialization will be the direction the hospital will take. You have been asked to research options for regional specialization (e.g., cardiac, cancer, womenâ€™s health, etc.) that will result in a higher profit margin for the hospital. Ultimately, the hospital will adopt only one specialty.
In a four to five (4-5) page paper, describe how you would handle this selection process from each of these points of view.
1. Identify a specialty that fits for your geographic area and justify your selection.
2. Indicate what level of intensity would promote this transition effectively, keeping in mind those physicians, employees, and consumers who will be affected by the change. Provide support for your answer.
Based on the level of intensity chosen above, create a promotional strategy that includes the following:
3. The internal communication / promotion to employees.
4. The external communication / promotion to the community.
5. The external communication / promotion to potential and future patients.
The format of the paper is to be as follows:
Typed, double-spaced, Times New Roman font (size 12), one-inch margins on all sides, APA format.
Type the question followed by your answer to the question.
In aIDition to the four to five (4-5) pages required, a title page is to be included. The title page is to contain the title of the assignment, your name, the instructorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date.
Note: You will be graded on the quality of your answers, the logic/organization of the report, your language skills, and your writing skills.