- Propose strategies to improve patient or population outcomes related to a health problem.
- Reflect on state board nursing practice standards relevant to a selected health problem.
- Communicate professionally in writing that is clear and logically organized, with correct grammar, spelling, and use of APA style.
Please identify your relationship to the patient (friend and family) and how you made contact with the individual. Remember to only use the individual’s initials in your assessment to protect privacy.
Completion of this course requires a remote rather than a face-to-face clinical practicum. You are required to log your time in the CORE ELMS system just as you have for past courses with clinical interaction. The CORE ELMS link is located in the left-hand navigation pane.
- Length of submission: Use the provided template. Most submissions will be 2 to 4 pages. You do not need to include a title page. Be sure to complete the reference page at the end of the template.
- Number of references: Cite a minimum of 5 sources of scholarly or professional evidence that support your central ideas. Resources should be no more than five years old.
- APA formatting: Make sure that in-text citations and reference list follow current APA style.
Portfolio Prompt: Remember to save the assessment to your ePortfolio. After you complete your program you may want to consider leveraging your Portfolio as part of a job search or other demonstration of your academic competencies.